满族在线

找回密码
 马上加入
查看: 3637|回复: 7

前几天在校内上看了一个蒙古朋友发的一个访谈。很有感触

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-21 19:55:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 shurgan 于 2011-11-21 20:01 编辑

S.Serchmaa: I did not marry my husband for his wealth, but his heartTranslated by U.BATCHIMEG
One of Mongolian famous singers S.Serchmaa has given interview to “Udriin Sonin” newspaper. She has been very low-profile after tying the knot with an Inner Mongolian businessman.
-You have been distant from your music due to your wedding in Inner Mongolia. We have heard that you are working on your new songs.
-Yes, I am. I took some time off, about year and a half. However, I have been working as a singer in Inner Mongolia. For me, I have been doing my music non-stop. While I was in Inner Mongolia, I released an album called “Tsagaan Suunii Domog” collaborating with music composers from Mongolia and Inner Mongolia. The songs on the album were recorded in Mongolian and Chinese languages. Recently, I sang an original soundtrack of a television series on MN25 Television. And I am working with composer Purevdorj. The New Year is coming, so, I am going to release a new Christmas song.
-When did you come back to Mongolia?
-I came back to Mongolia about six months ago. I have been a solo artist for ten or eleven years. When I was debuting, there were false articles and news about me. Still today, there are so many clueless rumors and stories about my private life and me that come out in the media and press. One I recently heard is that I returned to Mongolia after filing a divorce with my husband. It is not true.
-Are you going back to China?
-I am not rushing back to China. I came back to work on music. My fans were worried about me going back to China after releasing one or two songs. They said that we have waited for your new songs and new albums. I felt that there are many people who want to hear my new songs when I performed at the concert of B.Sarantuya. Therefore, I am going to stay in Mongolia for a while and work on songs.
-Have you participated in concerts when you were in China? How was the response of the Chinese audience?
-I have. I held my concert “Khairiin Zahidal” at Ulaan Theatre in Hohhot three times. I held concerts in almost every city and province in Inner Mongolia. And I took part in the National Folk Art Music Festival held during the meeting of Asian Prime Ministers. Many well-known singers from Asian countries, including Malaysia and Singapore participated. I performed my song with 60 dancers. I was very proud performing on stage and wearing the national clothes of my country.

-Please tell us about your wedding.
-My wedding took place in The Shangri-la Hotel in Beijing. Approximately 300 people were invited. There were not many guests from Mongolia as it was held abroad. From Mongolia, my close friends, family, and relatives came. Mongolia music artists came to my wedding like singer Nomin, composer Angirmaa, and singer Chinges with his wife. State Honourary Actor D.Sosorbaram came to my wedding and worked as a host.
-Have you gotten any role offers? We heard that you are going to play in a movie.
-I got an offer o sing on the soundtrack of a movie, not a role. I found it difficult to play in a movie. People may know that I was the lead role in the movie Udam . I am not a professional actress; therefore I am embarrassed to say that I played in a lead role of a movie.
-Please give us some clarification on a rumor that says that you were divorced from your husband.
-After I came to Mongolia, I was avoiding the press, because my daughter is too young right now. Besides, I prefer to greet my Mongolian fans with a new song before declaring that I came back to my country on television or something. There were so many rootless and false rumors about me when I came back. I will sue those journalists. Making money defaming someone is not right. Have some respect to one another, please.
-Is it true that you are going to establish art school in China?
-Establishing an art school is my dream. Teaching children things, you know, is a wonderful thing. Making a family and having a child is prolonging the things you were going to do. I have not established an art school yet. One day my dream will come true.
-Please introduce your husband, is he Chinese or Inner Mongolian?
-My husband is from Inner Mongolian. Inner Mongolia is Mongolia. Inner Mongolians love Mongolians. Inner Mongolia is considered as China. My father-in law is Sarchingaa and my mother-in –law’s name is Duuriimaa. My husband does business in the mining sector. But I do not really know about his work.
-We heard that he is a wealthy man.
-No, he is not. I did not marry that man for his wealth, but his heart. People say that I was married to a Chinese man. But I married a Mongolian man with Chinese citizenship. I am loyal to myself. If I had been worried about the things people would say about me, I would not have married an Inner Mongolian person. I trusted my husband and myself. So I married him. While I was studying in Beijing, I met with my husband. My husband likes listening to my songs.
斯日吉玛:我没离婚,我爱人也是蒙古人,内蒙古人也是蒙古人)
-Your daughter’s name is Khuraa. Why did you choose this name?
-When I was giving birth, rain was pouring. In Mongolia, people consider pouring rain is a fortunate thing. So we named our daughter Khur (which means pouring rain in Mongolia).
-What is the biggest gift you have taken from your husband?
-My daughter. For an artist, it is hard to keep up with my life in public and my life in private.

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-21 19:55:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 shurgan 于 2011-11-21 20:03 编辑

其实最关键的是红色部分。注明不是说内蒙和外蒙到底是不是一个蒙古,而是表明,一个民族,没有国家之分,请不要忘记生活在俄罗斯的同胞们。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-21 19:58:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 shurgan 于 2011-11-21 20:04 编辑

其实不管你在哪里,关内,关外,还是俄罗斯,你的先世,无论是蒙古八旗,满八旗,你最开始的根是东部蒙古,还是达斡尔,锡伯,赫哲。你的祖先曾为建立这个璀璨的国家流血。你爱她,认同她,你都有资格作为manju。
发表于 2011-11-21 20:44:14 | 显示全部楼层
歪一下:我最开始看题目是,前几天在校内上看上了一个蒙古朋友。。。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-21 20:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
回复 Halukan 的帖子

恩,因为这个帖子不是我发的,是转来的。
发表于 2011-11-22 10:13:58 | 显示全部楼层
bi saha
发表于 2011-11-22 12:19:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 H.Muke 于 2011-11-22 12:20 编辑

发表于 2011-11-23 18:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
有这种胸襟,很难得
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上加入

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|满族在线

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:15 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 7 queries , File On.